NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM THE CLASS OF 2019! I'LL BE ANNOUNCING THE SELECTIONS IN LATE JANUARY WITH A THEMED GROUP PORTRAIT SESSION TAKING PLACE IN FEBRUARY. THANK YOU FOR APPLYING!
THANK YOU so much for inquiring about the Carrie Harris Photography Senior Spokesperson Program. It is my hope that this program will be an opportunity for you to have some fun, feel great about yourself AND earn some free portraits all while helping to promote my senior portrait program to your fellow Class of 2019 classmates. Want to know the details?? Read on!
Here's how the program works:
- You'll fill out the form below and submit it to me. I'll review all submissions and will get back to you quickly to let you know if you'll be the perfect fit for our team.
- If selected, we'll get together for a fun, themed portrait session in February with you as well as your fellow Class of 2019 Senior Spokesperson selectees. This session with include individual portraits inside my studio as well as group portraits that will be taken outdoors...let's hope for some warm weather!
- The next part following our session will be up to me, choosing the best of the best portraits and adding my little touch ups here and there and once that's complete, WE start SHARING these photos! Share them on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram. Order a large print and share it by standing on a sidewalk if that's your thing! I mean, it's probably not, but if it is...that's fine, I don't judge.
- Why do I want you to share these photos? Because I want your friends and classmates to know about our incredible senior portrait services at Carrie Harris Photography. Why do YOU want your friends and classmates to know about Carrie Harris Photography? Because through your referrals, you have the opportunity to earn free products AND maybe even a little spending money! More details on that to follow...
- What do you get for being a Carrie Harris Photography Senior Spokesperson? Well, a lot of that is up to you and I'll share that with you soon. BUT, at the very least, you'll be exempt from paying the senior session fee for your senior portraits...that's immediately a savings for you (or mom and dad, let's be honest...) of $100!
- Finally, one quick request...I do ask that my Senior Spokespeople don't schedule any other senior sessions with other photographers. It makes the program run more smoothly if we're working together exclusively as a team!
For now, though, here's the form I'll need you to fill out. I do ask that you clear it with your parent/guardian before you submit the form...that way we're all on the same page. I'll be sure to check in with them before announcing my selectees just to ensure that they are aware of what being a Carrie Harris Photography Senior Spokesperson involves.
So, does this sound like fun?? I hope it does! Fill out the application below and submit it to me, I look forward to hearing from you!