PLEASE NOTE: Applications are now CLOSED for the class of 2018. For those interested from the class of 2019, please feel free to apply now but note that I won't be making any decisions until January, 2018. Thanks!
THANK YOU so much for inquiring about the Carrie Harris Photography Senior Spokesperson Program. It is my hope that this program will be an opportunity for you to have some fun, feel great about yourself AND earn some free portraits all while helping to promote my senior portrait program to your fellow Class of 2018 classmates. Want to know the details?? Read on!
Here's how the program works:
- You'll fill out the form below and submit it to me. I'll review all submissions and will get back to you quickly to let you know if you'll be the perfect fit for our team.
- If selected, we'll do a quick photo shoot (most likely indoors!) in January. This will be pretty basic...no need for hair and makeup or wardrobe changes, we'll save that for when the weather is warmer! These are the photos I'll be using to promote my senior portrait services throughout the winter, spring, and summer.
- After the warmer weather arrives, we'll do a larger photo session, with wardrobe and location changes if you'd like. We'll get together to plan this out ahead of time so you and I can figure out what's going to be best for YOU!
- The next part will be up to me, choosing the best of the best photos and adding my little touch ups here and there and when that's complete, WE start SHARING these photos! Share them on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram. Order a large print and share it by standing on a sidewalk if that's your thing! I mean, it's probably not, but if it is...that's fine, I don't judge.
- Why do I want you to share these photos? Because I want your friends and classmates to know about our incredible senior portrait services at Carrie Harris Photography. Why do YOU want your friends and classmates to know about Carrie Harris Photography? Because through your referrals, you have the opportunity to earn free products AND maybe even a little spending money! More details on that to follow...
- Finally, one quick request...I do ask that my Senior Spokespeople don't schedule any other senior sessions with other photographers. It makes the program run more smoothly if we're working together exclusively as a team!
For now, though, here's the form I'll need you to fill out. I do ask that you clear it with your parent/guardian before you submit the form...that way we're all on the same page. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!